Renea Rios and Heather Dunigan Wedding
Congratulations to Renea Rios and Heather Dunigan!
They’re getting married on September 22, 2017
And the ceremony will be at the beautiful Ocean Coral and Turquesa!
You are invited to join Heather and Renea along with their family and friends as they exchange their Wedding Vows at Sunset on September 22, 2017.
Call or email our travel advisor, Bob Collishaw to make your arrangements.
303.980.6483 ext. 2 (Toll-free 1.866.980.6483 ext. 2)
This five-star resort, which received the Conde Nast Traveler award for the best international resort in 2013, is located on the sea front in the area of Puerto Morelos-Riviera Maya. Ocean Coral and Turquesa boasts exclusive suites, theme restaurants, Despacio Spa Centre, the Dive It! Diving Centre and a wide offer in entertainment and sport.
Tucked amidst the quiet fishing village of Puerto Morelos, Ocean Coral and Turquesa provides families, spa enthusiasts and active travelers with superior all-inclusive amenities and services. Fronting a beautiful white-sand beach and spectacular coral formations, scuba divers can spend hours exploring the colorful waters surrounding the resort, while a spa and wellness program, daily activities and family-friendly amenities like the kids’ activity club and children’s swimming pool ensure enjoyable stays for each and every guest.
Complete All-Inclusive Details
- All Meals Included (Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, and Buffet or a la carte Dinner at any of the resort’s restaurants)
- Butler Service exclusively for guests staying in Privilege Suites
- Mini-Bar (re-stocked daily with sodas, water and beer)
- Room Service from 11:00am-11:00pm
- Unlimited Domestic and International Beverages
- Aqua-fitness, Football and Beach Volleyball
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Lobby Area
- Daily Activities Program
- Nightly Entertainment
- Selected Non-Motorized Water Sports (1 hour per day). Non-motorized Water Sports are available at the resort’s sister hotel, transportation provided daily (reservation required)
- Free Introductory Scuba diving lesson in pool (1 per stay)
- Taxes and All Gratuities Included
RELAX AT THE SPA
Indulge yourself with a visit to Spa Metamorphosis, where you can bask in feelings of well-being as you replenish your energies and relax. The spa features a Thermal pool area, Sauna, Steam room, Rooms for massages, Relaxation room, and a Gym which is available at additional cost.
FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
Ocean Turquesa knows how important quality family time is, and at this resort you will find everything your whole family needs to have a great time together. Enjoy your next vacation here and build memories to last a lifetime. The resort features a Kids Club for ages 4 to 12 with a wading pool.
SO MANY ACTIVITIES FOR YOU TO ENJOY
- 4 Pools
- Snorkeling/Diving Center (Fee applies)
- Windsurfing (Fee applies)
- Spa (Fee applies)
- Aqua fitness
- Beach Volleyball
- Dance Lessons
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in lobby area
Restaurants and Bars
Treat your taste buds to a trip around the world and sample flavors and aromas that you’d never imagined.
We offer you a different culinary experience each night, including an endless range of hot and cold specialties. Our hotels are moreover home to several places to relax with a refreshing iced tea or a large, hot coffee and freshly baked pastry.
No matter what you might crave, you’ll always find something tasty to keep you satisfied.
Casa del Mar: buffet restaurant with international cuisine
Sensai: Oriental restaurant with teppanyaki and a la carte service (long pants, closed shoes, and shirt with collar for men. No shorts or flip-flops for women)
Hacienda Los Girasoles: a la carte Mexican
Ritratto d’Italia: a la carte Italian (long pants, closed shoes, and shirt with collar for men. No shorts or flip-flops for women)
Route 66: a la carte American
Villa Marina – Caribbean Grill and Margarita Lounge: beach restaurant with Caribbean grilled dishes
La Petite Creperie: beach front restaurant
Mike’s Coffee: tea and coffee specialties, homemade sandwiches and cakes
Lobby Bar, Coral Snack Bar (south swimming pool) and Daisy Snack Bar (north swimming pool)
Aqua Chill-Out Bar and Blue Pool Bar: swim-up bars
Elegant rooms and areas with ocean views so you won’t miss a single detail, from dawn to dusk…
The Ocean Coral and Turquesa offers exclusive rooms that stand out for their spaciousness and unique location with spectacular sea views, and for the beautiful greenery of the Caribbean coast.
All rooms have full baths and include exclusive services for our guests. They moreover come with our Ocean amenities, high-quality complimentary products left in your room and bathroom to make sure you have an even more enjoyable stay.
Deluxe Junior Suite or Deluxe Junior Suite Ocean View
Rest up and enjoy an incomparable vacation! Our Deluxe Junior Suites are equipped with all the conveniences you would expect from a world-class hotel:
- King-size or double beds
- Plasma TV with satellite channels
- Air conditioning
- Mini-bar stocked with soft drinks, water, and beer
- Safe (free of charge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bathroom with shower and separate bathtub
- Room service from 11am to 11pm
For a special treat and a Club Level experience:
- 10% discount on Despacio Spa Centre, Dive It! services and boutique
- 20% discount on rent-a-car service
- Privilege Breakfast in bed, as part of room service
- Free wired internet connection
- Privilege welcome gift
- Welcome bottle of wine or selection by the chef
- Private Privilege Beach with exclusive sun loungers and Bali beds
- Private waiter service and personalized Oasis drinks
Privilege Lounge open 7am to 11pm daily
- Concierge service
- All-day premium drinks, wine selection, coffee and tea available as well as hors d’oeuvres and snacks
- PCs and free Wi-Fi connection
- Daily press, library and selection of DVDs for adults and children
- Preferential booking in all a la carte restaurants
- A la carte room service at no extra charge from 7am to 11pm
- Privilege breakfast in bed as part of room service
- Daily a la carte Privilege breakfast served in private areas
- One lobster dinner per stay (reservations required)
- Fusion Restaurant: international cuisine – located on a wooden deck facing the sea and under the stars.
Concierge Service and Butler Privilege
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Packing and Unpacking luggage in the room
- Shoe cleaning, clothes pick-up at laundry and ironing
- Bookings for spa, restaurant, tennis, etc.
- Preparation of the Jacuzzi and change of swimming pool towels
- Message service
- Flight confirmations
Privilege Junior Suite or Privilege Junior Suite Ocean View
Live a singular experience with our Privilege service. Rest up and relax in the best-located rooms and enjoy exclusive services on the Riviera Maya! Located in a peaceful setting that allows you to enjoy the gentle Mayan Breeze, these rooms come with the following additional Privilege conveniences and services:
- Jacuzzi tub
- Preferential dinner reservations
- Robe, slippers and VIP amenities
- Daily newspaper
- Exclusive welcome gift
- Exclusive beach area with waiter service, sun loungers, and Balinese beds
- Exclusive Privilege Lounge with concierge, bar, and internet service
- Butler service
- Spa and Dive Center discounts
- Privilege Pack for children
- Pillow menu
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Bellhop service
- In-room breakfast
This fantastic suite with a living room boasts a relaxed atmosphere to help you enjoy your down time on vacation. The elegant suite consists of a separate living room in addition to the main bedroom and includes Privilege services.
We are holding a block of Garden View and Ocean View Junior Suites. The Privilege section as well as Master and Royal Suites are available on request.
Sample all-inclusive resort pricing is below – your airfare is additional and will vary by departure city and travel dates.
Deluxe Junior Suite-
Price based on 2 people in a room
3 nights – $284 per person
4 nights – $367 per person
5 nights – $450 per person
7 nights – $533 per person
Children (ages 3-11 staying in a room with 2 adults) are approximately $53 per night
Deluxe Junior Suite-
3 nights – $440
4 nights – $574
5 nights – $709
7 nights – $978
Additional $59 per person per night
Deluxe Ocean View Junior Suite”
Price based on 2 people in a room
3 nights – $342 per person
4 nights – $445 per person
5 nights – $547 per person
7 nights – $752 per person
Children (ages 3-11 staying in a room with 2 adults) are approximately $63 per night
Additional $65 per person per night
There is a 3-night minimum stay at this resort but you can stay as long as you like. Call or email for rates for other lengths of stay, or pricing for other room categories such as Privilege rooms or Suites. Prices include round-trip airport transportation as well!
Booking Your Trip:
It is strongly recommended that you make your deposit for travel to the Wedding as early as you can to confirm your space and lock in your price.
Our travel advisor can help you with an air, hotel & transfer package or just hotel and transfers if you wish to make your own airline arrangements.
Airfare will vary by departure city. You can purchase your own air or use points or mileage, but by adding air to your vacation package, you can sometimes get better pricing and/or may only require a small deposit. Call or email for a quote and options.
TRANSFERS (meaning the shuttle that takes you from the airport to the hotel and back) are included with your stay at the hotel and are included in pricing. Therefore, if Bob does not handle your flights, you will need to give him your air schedule so your transfer driver will be waiting for you.
When you’re ready to book your trip, call Bob Collishaw at
(303) 980-6483 ext. 2 (Toll Free 866-980-6483 ext. 2) or e-mail Bob.
Bob will answer all your questions and provide you with whatever travel options you request. Various travel dates, flight deviations, and special requests can be accommodated wherever possible.
TRAVEL INSURANCE is optional but highly recommended. Ask for more information and a quote.
And most importantly, a Current and Valid Passport is required for everyone who travels to Mexico.