Melia Cabo Real
Carretera Cabo San Lucas
sector 5 km 19.5
Baja California Sur, Mexico 23400
Distance from hotel to town, 20 minutes. Distance from hotel to airport, 25 minutes.
Melia Cabo Real is a unique contemporary architectural design with a combination of European and Mexican influence integrated among the ecological environment by the Sea of Cortes, over 500 feet of beautiful sandy beach. The hotel offers: all inclusive, beautiful rooms, and luxury suites with balcony, deluxe bathroom amenities, and breathtaking panoramic views. The Melia Cabo Real is surrounded by a world class signature golf course, located on the corridor area in the exclusive Cabo Real complex, only 5 minutes from San Jose del Cabo.
Hotel Amenities (back to top)
- Activities Desk
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bar (swim-up)
- Bars (2)
- Beauty Parlor ($)
- Business Center ($)
- Car Rental ($)
- Currency Exchange
- Fishing ($)
- Fitness Center ($)
- Gift Shop
- Gym ($)
- Jet Skiing ($)
- Laundry Service ($)
- Pools (children’s)
- Pools (freshwater)
- Restaurants (3)
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Shops ($)
- Spa ($)
- Steam Rooms
- Volleyball (pool)
Golf Courses: (2) Golf courses are on site. Activities Kayaking Massage Massage center with ocean front view offering massages, manicure and pedicure services. Concierge Golf concierge ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Room Categories and Descriptions (back to top)
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children’s age break is 12 years old.
• 2011 Deluxe – 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Golfview – 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Oceanview – 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Oceanfront – 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• M Experience Ocean Front – 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. M Experience Junior Suite – 2 adults.
• M Experience Master Suite – 2 adults. Family Junior Suite – 6 guests (must include at least 1 child). Master Family Suite – 6 guests (must include at least 1 child).
2012 Deluxe Gardenview – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Partial Oceanview – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Oceanview – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Oceanfront – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• M Experience Ocean Front – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. M Experience Junior Suite – 2 adults.
• M Experience Master Suite – 2 adults. Family Junior Suite – 4 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 4 children or 3 adults and 3 children. Master Family Suite – 4 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 4 children or 3 adults and 3 children.
4/25/2011 – 12/22/2011 Deluxe, This room is 435 square feet. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden. Accommodation amenities include: balcony.
4/25/2011 – 12/22/2011 Deluxe Golfview, This room is 435 square feet. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Golf Course.
12/23/2011 – 12/22/2012 Deluxe Gardenview, Comfortable guestroom with a view of the gardens surrounding the all-inclusive resort and a private balcony
with all the amenities that complement these elegant rooms. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
12/23/2011 – 12/22/2012 Deluxe Partial Oceanview, This room is 435 square feet. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Deluxe Oceanview, This room is 435 square feet. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean. Accommodation amenities include: balcony.
Deluxe Oceanfront, This room is 435 square feet. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. View: Oceanfront. Accommodation amenities include: balcony (some accommodations).
M Experience Ocean Front, This room is also 435 square feet. There is vacation assistance 24/7 during your stay and special amenities. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Golf Course or Ocean. Accommodation amenities include: bath amenities, bathrobe, coffee maker (with complimentary coffee), shower (hydro massage), slippers and maid service (twice daily).
Turndown Service Daily turndown service
Bedding A cozy bed including duvet and extra pillows
M Experience Jr Suite, This room is about 460 square feet. Bedding: 1 king bed.
M Experience Master Suite, 1250 square feet, panoramic oceanfront view, hot tub with oceanview, separate living room area with plasma television. Exclusive use of Polynesian style beds in garden area for master suites only (reservations required, subject to availability). No extra bed allowed. Bedding: 1 king bed.
Junior Suite Family, Combination of one Junior Suite (one king size bed) plus one connecting Deluxe Ocean Front View room (two double beds).
Master Family Suite, This is a combination of an M Experience Master Suite with 1 king bed connecting to an M Experience Oceanfront room.
Family Amenities 2012:
• Valid categories: Family Junior Suite, Master Family Suite
• Guaranteed Ocean Front View.
• All meals a la carte or buffet and beverages based on the All Inclusive Plan.
• Welcome amenity upon arrival plus special treats for children all nights.
• Kid’s Club available for children 4 months old up to 12 years old.
• Mini bar (bottled water, sodas and beer). Restocked daily.
• Late check out subject to availability
• All applicable taxes and gratuities
M Experience Amenities 2012:
• Valid categories: M Experience Ocean Front, M Experience Junior Suite, M Experience Master Suite, Master Family Suite
• VIP status
• Strategic locations and panoramic views
• Personalized in room check in (flight information required prior to arrival)
• Early check in and late check out on request
• Fruit basket upon arrival
• One complimentary bottle of your preferred wine or liquor to enjoy in the comfort of your room (Please ask your M Experience Assistant for specifics. Restrictions apply.)
• Plasma television
• Bathrobe and slippers
• Upgraded bathroom amenities
• Aromatherapy in room
• Turndown service with night amenity
• M Experience newspaper
• Personalized assistance by the M Experience Manager
• Customized dinner reservations at our specialty restaurants upon arrival
• Delivery of hotel bill one day prior to check out and express check out form
All accommodations include: balcony (private, some accommodations), safe deposit box, coffee maker, ironing board, air conditioning, shower, bathrobes (terry cloth), television (satellite), hairdryer, mini-bar, alarm clocks, slippers, bathtub, voicemail, iron and telephone (direct dial).
Room Service (24-hour): ($)
• Room service is available 24 hours with a service charge.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Restaurants and Bars (back to top)
El Quetzal, Buffet theme dinners.
Kujira(*), Japanese A La Carte. The Japanese restaurant will be
• open every day for dinner only.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
La Palapa Restaurant, Poolside, offers extensive oceanfront breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets under one of the biggest thatched roofs (palapas) in Los Cabos.
La Terraza Restaurant(*), Open air restaurant set amidst fountains and cacti in the lovely desert garden. Dinner service only. Serving Pacific Rim and California haute cuisine.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
El Mirador Snack Bar, Features poolside snacks and sandwiches for a relaxed lunch.
Miscellaneous Information (back to top)
• Fun filled activities for toddlers and children, all supervised by their professionally trained activities team
• Mini Club with playground for kids from 5-12 years
• Club 4 for kids from 4 months to 4 years
Shuttle Service To Cabo Shuttle service is available for guests to take a shopping tour to Cabo San Lucas, twice a day.